What does iCare Extended Warranty cover?
It keeps your hardware in tact
If you find that there is a defect with your device’s hardware, you can submit a claim to iStore to have it repaired. The defect will either be repaired or alternatively, we will exchange it with a device that is the exact same model. Please note that a service fee will be charged for the above circumstances.
It’s a hotline to your technical expert.
With iCare comes telephonic technical assistance for things like installation, launch, configuration, troubleshooting, including storing, retrieving, managing files and determining when a hardware service is required or screen damage coverage may apply. This is available for the full duration of your cover.
What does iCare Extended Warranty not cover?
1. Devices purchased from resellers other than iStore or ones that have been serviced by a non Apple Authorised Service Provider
2. Damage caused by something external like a fire or an earthquake
3. Devices that were damaged after they were lost or stolen
4. Scratches or dents which are deemed to be cosmetic damage
5. Damage caused by normal wear and tear or which is otherwise due to normal ageing of your device
6. Broken screen, liquid damage are also not covered
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …